All Saints Trustees
The Founder members of the legal company that is responsible for All Saints Centre for Mission & Ministry are the dioceses of Chester, Liverpool and Manchester. We speak of them as Trustees, but legally the terminology for the sake of Companies House is Director.
Each Founder member must appoint at least and no more than 3 Founder Directors
- The Revd Canon Dr Chris Bracegirdle
- The Revd Prof Julia Davies
- The Revd Canon Peter Reiss, Director of Ministry Training in the diocese, member of All Saints Finance and General Purposes, and Academic Committee.
- The Revd Helen Blackburn
- Canon John Fell FCA, Chair of All Saints Finance and General Purposes Committee, member of All Saints Audit and Risk Committee
- The Reverend Steve Pierce, Director of Ministry Training in the diocese, member of All Saints Audit and Risk Committee
- The Revd Canon Dr Christopher Burkett, Director of Ministry Training in the diocese, Chair of All Saints Academic Committee
- The Revd Canon David Felix, Vicar at All Saints Daresbury and Chair of All Saints Trustees
The Founder members may appoint up to 4 people as co-opted Directors. Co-opted members to date:
- The Ven Dr John Applegate (Principal of All Saints) Member of Academic and Finance and General Purposes Committees.
- Mrs Pamela Bishop (General Synod)
- The Rt Revd Philip North, Bishop of Burnley
- Liz Liddle, Member of Academic and Finance and General Purposes Committees.
- The Revd Graham Sparkes, (Eccumenical rep, Luther King House)
Last updated – 8th November 2016