COMING SOON – Graduate Programmes Development Officer
Graduate Programmes Development Officer
(Part Time – 0.5 FTE, three year contract initially)
Investing in people, mission and ministry.
This is a new post to develop, extend and strengthen All Saints’ academic provision. It is a half-time post, funded initially for three years, with the potential to grow into a permanent full-time post if the new programmes are taken up successfully.
All Saints’ trustees and leadership are committed to providing post-graduate teaching and resources through the Common Awards for suitably qualified students. We plan to develop MA; Post-Graduate Diploma and Certificate; Graduate Diploma and Certificate.
The person appointed will be responsible for
- working collaboratively with the Principal to ensure the integration of graduate programmes within All Saints’ overall mission
- researching with diocesan partners and others the most effective programmes of training and formation for graduates working with All Saints (IME 1) and in post-ordination training (IME 2)
- developing Common Awards programmes on the basis of the research undertaken
- developing the resources and systems to deliver these graduate programmes, to support tutors and students
- appropriate teaching on existing programmes
Day to day accountability is to the Principal of All Saints
There is likely to be an occupational requirement for the post-holder to be a practising Christian and a member of a church that is part of Churches Together in Britain and Ireland.
The person appointed must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.