Director of Studies – Liverpool Diocese
This exciting post builds on the long-term partnership between All Saints and the Diocese of Liverpool. The current post-holder has been appointed Director of Vocations for the diocese.
Working mainly at All Saints’ well-established training centre in Liverpool, the main role will be the oversight of the formation and training of ordinands and Readers. This includes collaborating with an Assistant Director of Studies who will deal with most of the work with candidates for Reader ministry.
The post involves
- one-to-one academic and pastoral support for students
- teaching in small and large groups across All Saints
- leading one or more subject areas
- oversight of Liverpool students’ pathways, placements and supervision
- reporting on Liverpool students’ ministerial development
- working collaboratively as part of the Course Management Team, with an area of cross-course responsibility
- being the ‘glue’ between All Saints and the diocese
Day to day accountability is to the Principal of All Saints
The Diocese of Liverpool has declared an occupational requirement for the post-holder to be an actual communicant Anglican.
Deadline for applications – mid-day Monday June 6th 2016
Interview date – Friday June 17th 2016